3Gstore Remote Power IP Switch - 2 Outlets (US)
- Web Interface: Allows you to monitor status, view logs, and change advanced settings & configurations via web browser
- Power Scheduling and Timed Cycling: Up to 20 schedules may be set to turn power on/off to specific ports at specified times; timed cycling can be set to automatically power cycle every X minutes (1-1440)
- Dynamic DNS Support & Remote Admin: Allows users to log in via the web to access controls, view logs, and remotely turn on/off power to specific ports or reset power
- GTalk Messenger Support: Sends you notifications and allows you to issue commands to check the status, as well as turn on/off power or power-cycle certain ports via Gtalk
- Advanced Network Configuration: Allows you to set up to obtain a static IP address and use different DNS servers and change HTTP web admin interface port
The 3Gstore IP Power Switch is a simple product that automatically power-cycles any device when internet connectivity is lost. All you have to do is connect the included ethernet cable from the 3Gstore IP Switch to your router, and then connect the power cables of the devices that you want to be power-cycled when internet connectivity is lost, like your DSL modem and router. Once you have everything connected, press the "UIS" button, and everything will be up and running. The 3Gstore IP Switch automatically pings five different targets (which you can specify), and when it is unable to ping the specified targets, it will power-cycle any devices that are connected to its power source.