iFinity Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver for Subwoofers and Surround Speakers
- MAKES ANY SUBWOOFER WIRELESS: Install your subwoofer or active speakers without long ugly speaker wires - comes with a transmitter and receiver - the receiver can also connect to an external power amplifier - also great for installing speakers all over your house without drilling holes into your walls ATTENTION: This product DOES NOT work with passive speakers
- ADVANCED WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Stereo audio is transmitted in a digital format without audio compression (full CD quality) - free of static and interference - the wireless signal can travel through walls and ceilings to other rooms of your house - avoids interference by using adaptive frequency hopping - signal is not affected by wireless networks or cordless phones
- LARGE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: This wireless set transmits full frequency audio and can be used for full-frequency active speakers
- SUPER COMPACT: Both transmitter and receiver measure 2.6" x 2.3" x 1.1" only - easily hide away - totally out of sight
- MULTI-ROOM CAPABLE: Transmitter can pair to up to 4 wireless amplifiers - multiple transmitters can be used within a home - create distinct audio zones - pairing is a simple push of a button - transmitter also works with iFinity wireless speakers - 100% Risk-free 1-year Manufacturer Warranty with responsive easy-to-reach Customer Service Support
Make your subwoofer or active speakers wireless with Amphony's wireless subwoofer kit. Eliminate messy speaker cables in your room. This kit includes a wireless stereo transmitter and wireless stereo receiver.
The transmitter sends audio up to 200 feet (50 feet indoors) even through walls and ceilings. You'll get true CD quality with uncompressed better-than-Bluetooth digital wireless audio. The large frequency response allows you to connect full-frequency speakers.
Both transmitter and receiver measure 2.6" x 2.3" x 1.1" only and easily hide away.
The wireless transmission employs advanced adaptive frequency hopping. It avoids frequency channels occupied by other wireless devices and is highly robust against wireless interference.
The transmitter can send 2 audio channels to up to 4 wireless receivers. By using multiple transmitters you can create several audio zones in your house.